I know some readers like to know certain details about a book or series before they choose to invest their time in it. This page describes what my books contain for the following:
- Heat level / sexual content
- Violence or other traumatic experiences
If you would like more information about a specific topic that isn’t mentioned here, please get in touch and I will add it to the page.
The fairly non-spoilery summary:
|The Lord of Stariel||The Prince of Secrets||The Court of Mortals||The King of Faerie||A Rake of His Own|
|Max heat level||🔥|
|On-page gore / violence level||🩸||🩸🩸||🩸🩸||🩸🩸||🩸🩸|
|Sexual violence||None||None||None||None||Reference to past SA|
Spoilers from here on out!
Yes, please tell me the specific details about:
The Stariel Quartet
(Note that there is a separate section for the spinoff book A Rake Of His Own).
Heat level / sexual content
- The Lord of Stariel – two kisses
- The Prince of Secrets – kissing and nudity / heavy petting
- The Court of Mortals – two on-page sex scenes
- The King of Faerie – two on-page sex scenes and one fade-to-black scene
Violence or Other Traumatic Experiences
- The Lord of Stariel – The main character’s father dies before the book starts. The deceased father’s alcoholism is referenced. A queer character is (privately) outed.
- The Prince of Secrets – A character is shot (but recovers). A villain character is killed with magic.
- The Court of Mortals – Imprisonment, reference to historic torture.
- The King of Faerie – Reference to historic torture; a pregnant character fears miscarriage (but this does not come to pass)